Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMAGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMAGING exist?
Definitions of IMAGING in dictionaries:
- noun - the ability to form mental images of things or events
- noun - (medicine) obtaining pictures of the interior of the body
- verb - render visible, as by means of MRI
- verb - imagine
- Visualization of internal bodily organs, tissues, or cavities using specialized instruments and techniques, such as ultrasonography, for diagnostic purposes.
- The use of mental images to influence bodily processes, especially to control pain.
- n - the process of producing an image
There are 7 letters in IMAGING: A G G I I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMAGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMAGING plus a wildcard: IMAGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMAGING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMAGING
- Brain imaging
- Whole-Body CT Trauma imaging A Web-based e-Learning Module for ...
- WHO Medical imaging
- Healthcare imaging API
- Functional Magnetic Resonance imaging (fMRI) image
- Welcome to Blue Star imaging
- Thermal imaging and infrared scans provided by M3 Real Estate ...
- medical imaging medical imaging
- Digital imaging
- talk on Medical imaging