Scrabble word: IMAGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMAGING exist?
Definitions of IMAGING in dictionaries:
- noun - the ability to form mental images of things or events
- noun - (medicine) obtaining pictures of the interior of the body
- verb - render visible, as by means of MRI
- verb - imagine
- Visualization of internal bodily organs, tissues, or cavities using specialized instruments and techniques, such as ultrasonography, for diagnostic purposes.
- The use of mental images to influence bodily processes, especially to control pain.
- noun - the process of producing an image