Scrabble word: IMAGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMAGING exist?
Definitions of IMAGING in dictionaries:
- noun - the ability to form mental images of things or events
- noun - (medicine) obtaining pictures of the interior of the body
- verb - render visible, as by means of MRI
- verb - imagine
- Visualization of internal bodily organs, tissues, or cavities using specialized instruments and techniques, such as ultrasonography, for diagnostic purposes.
- The use of mental images to influence bodily processes, especially to control pain.
- noun - the process of producing an image
There are 7 letters in IMAGING: A G G I I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMAGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMAGING plus a wildcard: IMAGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMAGING
Images for IMAGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.