Scrabble word: AGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGING exist?
Definitions of AGING in dictionaries:
- noun - acquiring desirable qualities by being left undisturbed for some time
- noun - the organic process of growing older and showing the effects of increasing age
- verb - begin to seem older
- verb - grow old or older
- verb - make older
- adj - growing old
- The process of growing old or maturing.
- An artificial process for imparting the characteristics and properties of age.
- noun - the process of growing old