Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GATING exist?
Definitions of GATING in dictionaries:
- verb - supply with a gate
- verb - control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- verb - restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
- n - the process of opening and closing a channel
There are 6 letters in GATING: A G G I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GATING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GATING plus a wildcard: GATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GATING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GATING
- Investment Casting
- Varian Medical Systems to Showcase Radiosurgery Technology for Non ...
- Tricyclic antidepressant (TCA) toxicity
- Tinga Tinga Malerei aus Tansania Cafe Amelie Gieen
- ... Light Weight Base Camping Tail gating Unit TV To Go Part RD-9046
- Proper design of the gating system is critical to provide for uniform ...
- ... gating in a neurotransmitter transporter homologue Nature Nature
- Voltage-Dependent Inactivation of Voltage Gated Calcium Channels
- ... Badger W logo makes a great tail-gating and sports-themed blanket
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.