Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRATING exist?
Definitions of GRATING in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier that has parallel or crossed bars blocking a passage but admitting air
- noun - a frame of iron bars to hold a fire
- noun - optical device consisting of a surface with many parallel grooves in it
- verb - furnish with a grate
- verb - gnaw into
- verb - reduce to small shreds or pulverize by rubbing against a rough or sharp perforated surface
- verb - make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- verb - scratch repeatedly
- adj - unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound
- A grill or network of bars set in a window or door or used as a partition; a grate.
- A diffraction grating.
- n - a network of bars covering an opening
There are 7 letters in GRATING: A G G I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRATING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRATING plus a wildcard: GRATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRATING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRATING
- Fiberglass Plastic grating & Structural Shapes
- Interstate gratinggrating Products
- STEEL PRESSURE-LOCKED grating
- can help you select the bar grating or other grating product that will ...
- Steel grating - Singrating (Singapore Manufacturer) - Other Metallic ...
- Steel grating - China Flat Plate Steel grating
- Steel & Fiberglass grating Stair Treads
- Steel grating - China Steel grating PanelCarbon Steel grating
- bar grating aug 10 2009 bar grating chensheng group co
- steel grating weight per square meter steel grating weight per square ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.