Scrabble word: RANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does RANG exist?
Definitions of RANG in dictionaries:
- noun - a characteristic sound
- noun - a toroidal shape
- noun - a rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling
- noun - (chemistry) a chain of atoms in a molecule that forms a closed loop
- noun - an association of criminals
- noun - the sound of a bell ringing
- noun - a platform usually marked off by ropes in which contestants box or wrestle
- noun - jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger
- noun - a strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
- verb - to form a ring (a circular band) around
- verb - to give forth a clear, resonant sound
There are 4 letters in RANG: A G N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RANG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RANG plus a wildcard: RANG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RANG
Images for RANG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.