Scrabble word: RANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does RANG exist?
Definitions of RANG in dictionaries:
- verb - sound loudly and sonorously
- verb - ring or echo with sound
- verb - make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification
- verb - get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- verb - extend on all sides of simultaneously
- verb - attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
- verb - to form a ring (a circular band) around
- verb - to give forth a clear, resonant sound
There are 4 letters in RANG: A G N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RANG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RANG plus a wildcard: RANG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RANG
Images for RANG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.