Scrabble word: RATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATING exist?
Definitions of RATING in dictionaries:
- noun - an appraisal of the value of something
- noun - act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of
- noun - standing or position on a scale
- noun - rank in a military organization
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - be worthy of or have a certain rating
- verb - estimate the value of
- A position assigned on a scale; a standing.
- A classification according to specialty or proficiency, as of a member of the armed forces.
- An enlisted person in the navy.
- An evaluation of the financial status of a business or person: a credit rating.
- A specified performance limit, as of capacity, range, or operational capability: the power rating of a light fixture.
- The popularity of a television or radio program as estimated by a poll of segments of the audience.
- A harsh scolding.
- noun - relative estimate or evaluation