Scrabble word: RATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATING exist?
Definitions of RATING in dictionaries:
- noun - an appraisal of the value of something
- noun - act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of
- noun - standing or position on a scale
- noun - rank in a military organization
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - be worthy of or have a certain rating
- verb - estimate the value of
- A position assigned on a scale; a standing.
- A classification according to specialty or proficiency, as of a member of the armed forces.
- An enlisted person in the navy.
- An evaluation of the financial status of a business or person: a credit rating.
- A specified performance limit, as of capacity, range, or operational capability: the power rating of a light fixture.
- The popularity of a television or radio program as estimated by a poll of segments of the audience.
- A harsh scolding.
- noun - relative estimate or evaluation
There are 6 letters in RATING: A G I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RATING plus a wildcard: RATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.