Scrabble word: TEARING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEARING exist?
Definitions of TEARING in dictionaries:
- noun - shedding tears
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - to separate or be separated by force
- verb - move quickly and violently
- verb - strip of feathers
- verb - fill with tears or shed tears
- adj - marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions
- Marked by great or violent haste: in a tearing hurry.
- verb - to emit tears (drops of saline liquid secreted by a gland of the eye)
- adj - to pull apart or into pieces [v TORE, TORN, TEARING, TEARS] : TEARABLE
There are 7 letters in TEARING: A E G I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEARING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEARING plus a wildcard: TEARING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEARING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TEARING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.