Scrabble word: TEARING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEARING exist?
Definitions of TEARING in dictionaries:
- noun - shedding tears
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - to separate or be separated by force
- verb - move quickly and violently
- verb - strip of feathers
- verb - fill with tears or shed tears
- adj - marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions
- Marked by great or violent haste: in a tearing hurry.
- verb - to emit tears (drops of saline liquid secreted by a gland of the eye)
- adj - to pull apart or into pieces [v TORE, TORN, TEARING, TEARS] : TEARABLE
There are 7 letters in TEARING: A E G I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEARING