Scrabble word: GRADIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRADIENT exist?
Definitions of GRADIENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a graded change in the magnitude of some physical quantity or dimension
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the horizontal
- A rate of inclination; a slope.
- An ascending or descending part; an incline.
- The rate at which a physical quantity, such as temperature or pressure, changes relative to change in a given variable, especially distance.
- A vector having coordinate components that are the partial derivatives of a function with respect to its variables.
- A series of progressively increasing or decreasing differences in the growth rate, metabolism, or physiological activity of a cell, an organ, or an organism.
- noun - a rate of inclination
There are 8 letters in GRADIENT: A D E G I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRADIENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRADIENT plus a wildcard: GRADIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRADIENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRADIENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.