Scrabble word: RETAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETAIN exist?
Definitions of RETAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - hold back within
- verb - allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
- verb - secure and keep for possible future use or application
- verb - keep in one's mind
- To maintain possession of.
- To keep or hold in a particular place, condition, or position.
- To keep in mind; remember.
- To hire (an attorney, for example) by the payment of a fee.
- To keep in one’s service or pay.
- verb - to keep possession of
There are 6 letters in RETAIN: A E I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETAIN plus a wildcard: RETAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETAIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.