Scrabble word: INERTIA
Is INERTIA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INERTIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a disposition to remain inactive or inert
- noun - (physics) the tendency of a body to maintain its state of rest or uniform motion unless acted upon by an external force
- The tendency of a body to resist acceleration; the tendency of a body at rest to remain at rest or of a body in motion to stay in motion in a straight line unless acted on by an outside force.
- Resistance or disinclination to motion, action, or change: the inertia of an entrenched bureaucracy.
- adj - the tendency of a body to resist acceleration [n -TIAS or -TIAE] : INERTIAL
There are 7 letters in INERTIA: A E I I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INERTIA
Click to search all anagrams of INERTIA plus a wildcard: INERTIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INERTIA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INERTIA
Lookup in Wiki for INERTIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.