Scrabble word: CERTAIN
Is CERTAIN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CERTAIN in dictionaries:
- adj - definite but not specified or identified
- adj - having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty
- adj - established beyond doubt or question
- adj - certain to occur
- adj - established irrevocably
- adj - reliable in operation or effect
- adj - exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance
- Definite; fixed: set aside a certain sum each week.
- Sure to come or happen; inevitable: certain success.
- Established beyond doubt or question; indisputable: What is certain is that every effect must have a cause.
- Capable of being relied on; dependable: a quick and certain remedy.
- Having or showing confidence; assured.
- Not specified or identified but assumed to be known: a certain popular teacher; felt that certain breeds did not make good pets.
- Named but not known or previously mentioned: a certain Ms.
- Perceptible; noticeable: a certain cozy charm; kept a certain air of mystery about him.
- An indefinite but limited number; some: Certain of the products are faulty.
- adj - absolutely confident
There are 7 letters in CERTAIN: A C E I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CERTAIN
Click to search all anagrams of CERTAIN plus a wildcard: CERTAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CERTAIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CERTAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.