Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECANT exist?
Definitions of RECANT in dictionaries:
- verb - formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure
- To make a formal retraction or disavowal of (a statement or belief to which one has previously committed oneself).
- v - to make a formal retraction or disavowal of
There are 6 letters in RECANT: A C E N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECANT plus a wildcard: RECANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECANT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECANT
- Hotel recanto das Toninhas
- filme ser dirigido por Joe Wright (Desejo e Reparao tambm ...
- Pousada recanto de Dubai
- Bella Heathcote - Tudo sobre Bella Heathcote e seus filmes CineDica
- OUTONO recanto Marazul
- Granja recanto do Mundo - Criao de codornas Criao de ...
- The detained Shelter Now people will be sentenced according to ...
- Sinopse O ex-agente do FBI Ryan Hardy retirado da aposentadoria ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.