Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CENTRAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CENTRAL exist?
Definitions of CENTRAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
- adj - serving as an essential component
- adj - in or near a center or constituting a center
- Situated at, in, or near the center: the central states.
- Forming the center.
- Having dominant or controlling power or influence: the central office of the corporation.
- Of basic importance; essential or principal: “Performance, including technological invention and artistic creation, will become central to education at all levels” (Frederick Turner).
- Easily reached from various points: a central location for the new store.
- Of or constituting a single source controlling all components of a system: central air conditioning.
- Of, relating to, or originating from the nervous system.
- Relating to a centrum.
- Neither front nor back.
- A telephone exchange.
- An operator at a telephone exchange.
- An office or agency that is at the center of a group of related activities and serves to control and coordinate them: traffic central.
- adj - situated at, in, or near the center
- n - a telephone exchange
There are 7 letters in CENTRAL: A C E L N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CENTRAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CENTRAL plus a wildcard: CENTRAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CENTRAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CENTRAL
- Mapa de Amrica central y el Caribe 1993 - Tamao completo
- central Time 1 hour Eastern Time central Time central Time ...
- central London Bus Map See map details From clarksbury.com Created 12 ...
- Online Maps Latin America Map
- Mapa de Cucaso y Asia central 1995 - mapa.owje.com
- CONTRIBUCIN AL SISTEMA ELECTRICO NACIONAL
- central Park Map See map details From Greensward Foundation Created ...
- over-width maps have scroll bar at bottom of image
- Le Caucase une poudrire ( septembre 2004)