Scrabble word: CENTRAL
Is CENTRAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CENTRAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
- adj - serving as an essential component
- adj - in or near a center or constituting a center
- Situated at, in, or near the center: the central states.
- Forming the center.
- Having dominant or controlling power or influence: the central office of the corporation.
- Of basic importance; essential or principal: “Performance, including technological invention and artistic creation, will become central to education at all levels” (Frederick Turner).
- Easily reached from various points: a central location for the new store.
- Of or constituting a single source controlling all components of a system: central air conditioning.
- Of, relating to, or originating from the nervous system.
- Relating to a centrum.
- Neither front nor back.
- A telephone exchange.
- An operator at a telephone exchange.
- An office or agency that is at the center of a group of related activities and serves to control and coordinate them: traffic central.
- adj - situated at, in, or near the center
- noun - a telephone exchange
There are 7 letters in CENTRAL: A C E L N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CENTRAL
Click to search all anagrams of CENTRAL plus a wildcard: CENTRAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CENTRAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CENTRAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.