Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LANCET
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANCET exist?
Definitions of LANCET in dictionaries:
- noun - an acutely pointed Gothic arch, like a lance
- noun - a surgical knife with a pointed double-edged blade
- A surgical knife with a short, wide, pointed double-edged blade, used especially for making punctures and small incisions.
- A lancet window.
- adj - a narrow, pointed arch [n -S] : LANCETED
There are 6 letters in LANCET: A C E L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LANCET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LANCET plus a wildcard: LANCET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LANCET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LANCET
- lancet Wiki - JungleKey.fr
- Retractable Blackhead Remover lancet
- ... FOR TAKING BLOOD SAMPLES FROM MICE Using the Goldenrod Animal lancet
- blood lancet Blood lancet device manufacturer
- Blood lancet (FDA CE)
- lancets Special for Softclix - Sell Flat lancet on Made-in-China.com
- CBS Exquisite - lancets Needles Extractors Tools Extractor ...
- Paramount Surgimed Ltd.-blood lancet Dental Blades Surgical Blades ...
- Safety lancet -2 - China Auto lancetSafety Blood lancet
- Toolworx lancetExtractor TX48355