Scrabble word: LATENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATENCY exist?
Definitions of LATENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - (computer science) the time it takes for a specific block of data on a data track to rotate around to the read/write head
- noun - the time that elapses between a stimulus and the response to it
- noun - the state of being not yet evident or active
- The state or quality of being latent.
- The psychoanalytic stage of development, from about five years to puberty, during which a child represses sexual urges and prefers to associate with members of the same sex.
- noun - the state of being present but not manifest