Scrabble word: LATENCY
Is LATENCY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LATENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - (computer science) the time it takes for a specific block of data on a data track to rotate around to the read/write head
- noun - the time that elapses between a stimulus and the response to it
- noun - the state of being not yet evident or active
- The state or quality of being latent.
- The psychoanalytic stage of development, from about five years to puberty, during which a child represses sexual urges and prefers to associate with members of the same sex.
- noun - the state of being present but not manifest
There are 7 letters in LATENCY: A C E L N T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LATENCY
Click to search all anagrams of LATENCY plus a wildcard: LATENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LATENCY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LATENCY
Lookup in Wiki for LATENCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.