Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAY exist?
Definitions of CLAY in dictionaries:
- noun - a very fine-grained soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired
- noun - water soaked soil
- noun - United States general who commanded United States forces in Europe from 1945 to 1949 and who oversaw the Berlin airlift (1897-1978)
- noun - United States politician responsible for the Missouri Compromise between free and slave states (1777-1852)
- noun - the dead body of a human being
- A fine-grained, firm earthy material that is plastic when wet and hardens when heated, consisting primarily of hydrated silicates of aluminum and widely used in making bricks, tiles, and pottery.
- A hardening or nonhardening material having a consistency similar to clay and used for modeling.
- A sedimentary material with grains smaller than 0.
- Moist, sticky earth; mud.
- The human body as opposed to the spirit.
- v - to treat with clay (a fine-grained, earthy material)
There are 4 letters in CLAY: A C L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAY plus a wildcard: CLAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAY
Images for CLAY
- Take the clay of the church and shape it to grace
- potters clay The Family
- Fileclay-ss-2005.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Lighten upclay soil Mother Earths Notes -
- Learn How to Make clay - Life123
- ... line of premium quality clays by American Art clay Company Inc
- Imaginary clay scene of three people in front of the Men-an-tol stone ...
- clays Gentle Voice MUD OF THE AGES
- small- to medium-size clay molds
- Edible clay by Neva Jensen - California Earth Minerals Corp
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.