Scrabble word: CLAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAY exist?
Definitions of CLAY in dictionaries:
- noun - a very fine-grained soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired
- noun - water soaked soil
- noun - United States general who commanded United States forces in Europe from 1945 to 1949 and who oversaw the Berlin airlift (1897-1978)
- noun - United States politician responsible for the Missouri Compromise between free and slave states (1777-1852)
- noun - the dead body of a human being
- A fine-grained, firm earthy material that is plastic when wet and hardens when heated, consisting primarily of hydrated silicates of aluminum and widely used in making bricks, tiles, and pottery.
- A hardening or nonhardening material having a consistency similar to clay and used for modeling.
- A sedimentary material with grains smaller than 0.
- Moist, sticky earth; mud.
- The human body as opposed to the spirit.
- verb - to treat with clay (a fine-grained, earthy material)