Scrabble word: CALYX
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALYX exist?
Definitions of CALYX in dictionaries:
- noun - (botany) the whorl of sepals of a flower collectively forming the outer floral envelope or layer of the perianth enclosing and supporting the developing bud
- The sepals of a flower considered as a group.
- A cuplike structure or organ, such as one of the cuplike divisions of the pelvis or of the kidney.
- A collecting structure in the kidney.
- noun - the outer protective covering of a flower
There are 5 letters in CALYX: A C L X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALYX plus a wildcard: CALYX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALYX
Images for CALYX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.