Is CALYX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALYX in various dictionaries:
- noun - (botany) the whorl of sepals of a flower collectively forming the outer floral envelope or layer of the perianth enclosing and supporting the developing bud
- The sepals of a flower considered as a group.
- A cuplike structure or organ, such as one of the cuplike divisions of the pelvis or of the kidney.
- A collecting structure in the kidney.
- noun - the outer protective covering of a flower
There are 5 letters in CALYX: A C L X Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALYX, to go: CALYX?
Rearrange the letters in CALYX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CALYX
What's nearby CALYX
Lookup in Wiki for CALYX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALYX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALYX"