Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAYS exist?
Definitions of CLAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - a very fine-grained soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired
- noun - water soaked soil
- noun - United States general who commanded United States forces in Europe from 1945 to 1949 and who oversaw the Berlin airlift (1897-1978)
- noun - United States politician responsible for the Missouri Compromise between free and slave states (1777-1852)
- noun - the dead body of a human being
- v - to treat with clay (a fine-grained, earthy material)
There are 5 letters in CLAYS: A C L S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAYS plus a wildcard: CLAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAYS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLAYS
- LYRICS] C-clays AGGRESSIVE EXPLOSION awesmoe - moe is ...
- Remington 1187 Sporting clays 12ga
- LYRICS] C-clays FIORITA -- awesmoe ...
- go clays car pictures. Photo 3.
- Clay - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- clays awesmoe moe is serious business.
- Christmas Dinner Fun Facts The Infograph
- Catlogo General WHITE BODY clays stays bathrooms materials colours ...
- enthusiasts started searching for acreage to build a sporting clays ...
- Firearm Licence Categories Come along and have a go and you will enjoy ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.