Scrabble word: RENTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENTAL exist?
Definitions of RENTAL in dictionaries:
- noun - property that is leased or rented out or let
- noun - the act of paying for the use of something (as an apartment or house or car)
- adj - available to rent or lease
- adj - of or relating to rent
- An amount paid out or taken in as rent.
- Property available for renting: summer rentals by the beach.
- The act of renting.
- An agency that rents something.
- Of, relating to, or available for rent: rental income; rental properties.
- noun - an amount paid or collected as rent
There are 6 letters in RENTAL: A E L N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RENTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RENTAL plus a wildcard: RENTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RENTAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RENTAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.