Scrabble word: RENTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENTAL exist?
Definitions of RENTAL in dictionaries:
- noun - property that is leased or rented out or let
- noun - the act of paying for the use of something (as an apartment or house or car)
- adj - available to rent or lease
- adj - of or relating to rent
- An amount paid out or taken in as rent.
- Property available for renting: summer rentals by the beach.
- The act of renting.
- An agency that rents something.
- Of, relating to, or available for rent: rental income; rental properties.
- noun - an amount paid or collected as rent