Scrabble word: LANTERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANTERN exist?
Definitions of LANTERN in dictionaries:
- noun - light in a transparent protective case
- An often portable case with transparent or translucent sides for holding and protecting a light.
- A decorative casing for a light, often of paper.
- A light and its protective or decorative case.
- The room at the top of a lighthouse where the light is located.
- A lighthouse.
- A structure built on top of a roof with open or windowed walls to admit light and air.
- noun - a protective case for a light
There are 7 letters in LANTERN: A E L N N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LANTERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LANTERN plus a wildcard: LANTERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LANTERN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LANTERN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.