Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALERT exist?
Definitions of ALERT in dictionaries:
- noun - condition of heightened watchfulness or preparation for action
- noun - a warning serves to make you more alert to danger
- noun - an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
- verb - warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
- adj - engaged in or accustomed to close observation
- adj - quick and energetic
- adj - mentally perceptive and responsive
- See Synonyms at aware.
- Mentally responsive and perceptive; quick.
- Brisk or lively in action: the bird’s alert hopping from branch to branch.
- See Synonyms at alarm.
- A condition or period of heightened watchfulness or preparation for action: Nuclear-armed bombers were put on alert during the crisis.
- adv - ready for sudden action [adj ALERTER, ALERTEST] : ALERTLY
- v - to make aware of impending or possible danger
There are 5 letters in ALERT: A E L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALERT plus a wildcard: ALERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALERT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALERT
- High alert
- ... Spill Blog Troy King Consumer alert Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill Blog
- Certified - Safe and SOUND News PRIVACY alert - YOUR PERSONAL INFO
- SCAM alert Fake BBB Emails - BBB News Center
- LAST alert
- alert 18 1 - 18 .
- Security alert Is Your WordPress Site Hosting Blackhole Malware ...
- USucceed alert
- Suffolk County Emergency alert Messages
- alert Icon Red clip art - vector clip art online royalty free ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.