Scrabble word: RATTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATTLE exist?
Definitions of RATTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders)
- noun - a baby's toy that makes percussive noises when shaken
- noun - loosely connected horny sections at the end of a rattlesnake's tail
- verb - make short successive sounds
- verb - shake and cause to make a rattling noise
- To make or emit a quick succession of short percussive sounds.
- To move with such sounds: A train rattled along the track.
- To talk rapidly and at length, usually without much thought: rattled on about this and that.
- To cause to make a quick succession of short percussive sounds: rattled the dishes in the kitchen.
- To utter or perform rapidly or effortlessly: rattled off a list of complaints.
- To fluster; unnerve: The accident rattled me.
- A rapid succession of short percussive sounds.
- A device, such as a baby’s toy, that produces short percussive sounds.
- A rattling sound in the throat caused by obstructed breathing, especially near the time of death.
- The series of horny structures at the end of a rattlesnake’s tail.
- Loud or rapid talk; chatter.
- To secure ratlines to (shrouds).
- verb - to make a quick succession of short, sharp sounds