Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PARTLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARTLET exist?
Definitions of PARTLET in dictionaries:
- A collared, usually ruffled covering for the neck and shoulders, popular in 16th-century Europe and worn especially by women.
- n - a woman's garment
There are 7 letters in PARTLET: A E L P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARTLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARTLET plus a wildcard: PARTLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARTLET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARTLET
- the partlet is out of silver silk organza i took a gold ribbon and ...
- 16th Century England
- We also get a good look at the necklace. It alternates pearls and gold ...
- Renaissance partlet research
- Repin Like Comment
- syndrome is appointment we have billions of group elizabethan partlet
- Custom Velvet Renaissance Pirate Bodice Gown Dress Costume Frock Coat ...
- Elizabethan Gables
- Sewing - Period Dress
- Smock partlet and skirt Bodices sleeves and various edge treatments ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.