Scrabble word: PATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATTER exist?
Definitions of PATTER in dictionaries:
- noun - plausible glib talk (especially useful to a salesperson)
- noun - a quick succession of light rapid sounds
- verb - rain gently
- verb - make light, rapid and repeated sounds
- To make a quick succession of light, soft tapping sounds: Rain pattered steadily against the glass.
- To cause to patter.
- To speak or chatter glibly and rapidly.
- To utter in a glib, rapid, or mechanical manner.
- The jargon of a particular group; cant.
- Glib, rapid speech, as of an auctioneer, a salesperson, or a comedian.
- Meaningless talk; chatter.
- verb - to talk glibly or rapidly
There are 6 letters in PATTER: A E P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATTER plus a wildcard: PATTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.