Scrabble word: PATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATTER exist?
Definitions of PATTER in dictionaries:
- noun - plausible glib talk (especially useful to a salesperson)
- noun - a quick succession of light rapid sounds
- verb - rain gently
- verb - make light, rapid and repeated sounds
- To make a quick succession of light, soft tapping sounds: Rain pattered steadily against the glass.
- To cause to patter.
- To speak or chatter glibly and rapidly.
- To utter in a glib, rapid, or mechanical manner.
- The jargon of a particular group; cant.
- Glib, rapid speech, as of an auctioneer, a salesperson, or a comedian.
- Meaningless talk; chatter.
- verb - to talk glibly or rapidly