Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATTER exist?
Definitions of PATTER in dictionaries:
- noun - plausible glib talk (especially useful to a salesperson)
- noun - a quick succession of light rapid sounds
- verb - rain gently
- verb - make light, rapid and repeated sounds
- To make a quick succession of light, soft tapping sounds: Rain pattered steadily against the glass.
- To cause to patter.
- To speak or chatter glibly and rapidly.
- To utter in a glib, rapid, or mechanical manner.
- The jargon of a particular group; cant.
- Glib, rapid speech, as of an auctioneer, a salesperson, or a comedian.
- Meaningless talk; chatter.
- v - to talk glibly or rapidly
There are 6 letters in PATTER: A E P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATTER plus a wildcard: PATTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATTER
- Scandinavian-style simple patter Photoshop patterns for free download
- patter Of Beach Hut Ceiling Stock Photo 28267234 Shutterstock
- Index of imageharry patter
- patter Daily strip. 21. marts 2011 - Wulffmorgenthaler Danmark ...
- Hvordan skider en slange Onkel Anne - om livet med en hklefejl ...
- patter uploaded by angeleyes92 on Sunday April 26 2009
- Hvorfor dog rejse sig - nr man nu sagtens kan n
- pitter patter pitter patter of the rain goin drip drop drip drop yeah ...
- Sagaen om Mies nye patter Del 5 The Big Fat Silitit Ekstravaganza ...