Scrabble word: SPATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPATTER exist?
Definitions of SPATTER in dictionaries:
- noun - the noise of something spattering or sputtering explosively
- noun - the act of splashing a (liquid) substance on a surface
- verb - dash a liquid upon or against
- verb - rain gently
- verb - spot, splash, or soil
- To scatter (a liquid) in drops or small splashes.
- To spot, splash, or soil.
- To sully the reputation of; defame.
- To come forth in drops or small splashes: Hot grease spattered in all directions.
- To fall in or as if in a shower, as rain or bullets.
- The act of spattering.
- The condition of being spattered.
- A spattering sound.
- A drop or splash of something spattered.
- A small amount; a smattering: just a spatter of praise.
- verb - to scatter in drops
There are 7 letters in SPATTER: A E P R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPATTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPATTER plus a wildcard: SPATTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPATTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words