Scrabble word: SPATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPATTER exist?
Definitions of SPATTER in dictionaries:
- noun - the noise of something spattering or sputtering explosively
- noun - the act of splashing a (liquid) substance on a surface
- verb - dash a liquid upon or against
- verb - rain gently
- verb - spot, splash, or soil
- To scatter (a liquid) in drops or small splashes.
- To spot, splash, or soil.
- To sully the reputation of; defame.
- To come forth in drops or small splashes: Hot grease spattered in all directions.
- To fall in or as if in a shower, as rain or bullets.
- The act of spattering.
- The condition of being spattered.
- A spattering sound.
- A drop or splash of something spattered.
- A small amount; a smattering: just a spatter of praise.
- verb - to scatter in drops
There are 7 letters in SPATTER: A E P R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPATTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPATTER plus a wildcard: SPATTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPATTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPATTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.