Scrabble word: TAPESTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAPESTRY exist?
Definitions of TAPESTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - something that resembles a tapestry in its complex pictorial designs
- noun - a heavy textile with a woven design
- noun - a wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs
- A heavy cloth woven with rich, often varicolored designs or scenes, usually hung on walls for decoration and sometimes used to cover furniture.
- Something felt to resemble a richly and complexly designed cloth: the tapestry of world history.
- To hang or decorate with tapestry.
- To make, weave, or depict in a tapestry.
- verb - to decorate with woven wall hangings
There are 8 letters in TAPESTRY: A E P R S T T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAPESTRY plus a wildcard: TAPESTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAPESTRY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAPESTRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.