Scrabble word: TYPES
Is TYPES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TYPES in dictionaries:
- noun - a subdivision of a particular kind of thing
- noun - a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- noun - (biology) the taxonomic group whose characteristics are used to define the next higher taxon
- noun - printed characters
- noun - all of the tokens of the same symbol
- noun - a small metal block bearing a raised character on one end
- verb - write by means of a keyboard with types
- verb - identify as belonging to a certain type
- adj - to write with a typewriter [v TYPED, TYPING, TYPES] : TYPABLE, TYPEABLE
There are 5 letters in TYPES: E P S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TYPES
Click to search all anagrams of TYPES plus a wildcard: TYPES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TYPES
Images for TYPES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.