Scrabble word: SPLATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLATTER exist?
Definitions of SPLATTER in dictionaries:
- noun - the noise of something spattering or sputtering explosively
- noun - a small quantity of something moist or liquid
- verb - cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container
- verb - dash a liquid upon or against
- To spatter (something), especially to soil with splashes of liquid.
- verb - to scatter in drops
There are 8 letters in SPLATTER: A E L P R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLATTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPLATTER plus a wildcard: SPLATTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLATTER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPLATTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.