Scrabble word: LATEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATEST exist?
Definitions of LATEST in dictionaries:
- noun - the most recent news or development
- adj - up to the immediate present
- adj - in the current fashion or style
- adj - being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time
- adj - after the expected or usual time
- adj - of the immediate past or just previous to the present time
- adj - having died recently
- adj - of a later stage in the development of a language or literature
- adj - at or toward an end or late period or stage of development
- adj - (used especially of persons) of the immediate past
- Something that is the most recent or current of its kind: the latest in electronic gadgetry.
- noun - the most recent development
There are 6 letters in LATEST: A E L S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LATEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LATEST plus a wildcard: LATEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LATEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LATEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.