Scrabble word: WATTLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does WATTLES exist?
Definitions of WATTLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a fleshy wrinkled and often brightly colored fold of skin hanging from the neck or throat of certain birds (chickens and turkeys) or lizards
- noun - framework consisting of stakes interwoven with branches to form a fence
- noun - any of various Australasian trees yielding slender poles suitable for wattle
- verb - build of or with wattle
- verb - interlace to form wattle
- verb - to weave into a network
There are 7 letters in WATTLES: A E L S T T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WATTLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WATTLES plus a wildcard: WATTLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WATTLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WATTLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.