Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALTER exist?
Definitions of PALTER in dictionaries:
- verb - be deliberately ambiguous or unclear in order to mislead or withhold information
- To talk or act insincerely or misleadingly; equivocate.
- To be capricious; trifle.
- To quibble, especially in bargaining.
- v - to talk or act insincerely
There are 6 letters in PALTER: A E L P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALTER plus a wildcard: PALTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALTER
- Astilladora de Lea 8 Toneladas 220V - mercabrico
- ... Desktop gratis Foto delle Celebrit Musica Jesse palter - Jazz
- We offer a wide range of communications and consulting services ...
- These days if Im not helping my teenager learn how to drive I can ...
- Hard to imagine but they will be the graduating class of 2021.
- Gilbert S. palter
- Ella painted this self-portrait yesterday. I praised her for its ...
- Scott palter
- experienced my first Bikram Yoga class this weekend. I think it has ...
- HOLZSpalter LANCMAN HYDRAULISCHER HOLZSpalter LANCMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.