Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRAMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAMPLE exist?
Definitions of TRAMPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of heavy treading or stomping
- verb - tread or stomp heavily or roughly
- verb - injure by trampling or as if by trampling
- verb - walk on and flatten
- To beat down with the feet so as to crush, bruise, or destroy; tramp on.
- To treat harshly or ruthlessly: would trample anyone who got in their way.
- To tread heavily or destructively: trampling on the flowers.
- The action or sound of trampling.
- verb - to tread on heavily
There are 7 letters in TRAMPLE: A E L M P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAMPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAMPLE plus a wildcard: TRAMPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAMPLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAMPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.