Scrabble word: TRAMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAMPLE exist?
Definitions of TRAMPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of heavy treading or stomping
- verb - tread or stomp heavily or roughly
- verb - injure by trampling or as if by trampling
- verb - walk on and flatten
- To beat down with the feet so as to crush, bruise, or destroy; tramp on.
- To treat harshly or ruthlessly: would trample anyone who got in their way.
- To tread heavily or destructively: trampling on the flowers.
- The action or sound of trampling.
- verb - to tread on heavily