Scrabble word: TEMPORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPORAL exist?
Definitions of TEMPORAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the semantic role of the noun phrase that designates the time of the state or action denoted by the verb
- adj - not eternal
- adj - of or relating to or limited by time
- adj - of or relating to the temples (the sides of the skull behind the orbit)
- adj - characteristic of or devoted to the temporal world as opposed to the spiritual world
- adj - of this earth or world
- Of, relating to, or limited by time: a temporal dimension; temporal and spatial boundaries.
- Of or relating to the material world; worldly: the temporal possessions of the Church.
- Lasting only for a time; not eternal; passing: our temporal existence.
- Secular or lay; civil: lords temporal and spiritual.
- Expressing time: a temporal adverb.
- noun - a bone of the skull
There are 8 letters in TEMPORAL: A E L M O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPORAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEMPORAL plus a wildcard: TEMPORAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEMPORAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words