Scrabble word: TEMPORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPORAL exist?
Definitions of TEMPORAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the semantic role of the noun phrase that designates the time of the state or action denoted by the verb
- adj - not eternal
- adj - of or relating to or limited by time
- adj - of or relating to the temples (the sides of the skull behind the orbit)
- adj - characteristic of or devoted to the temporal world as opposed to the spiritual world
- adj - of this earth or world
- Of, relating to, or limited by time: a temporal dimension; temporal and spatial boundaries.
- Of or relating to the material world; worldly: the temporal possessions of the Church.
- Lasting only for a time; not eternal; passing: our temporal existence.
- Secular or lay; civil: lords temporal and spiritual.
- Expressing time: a temporal adverb.
- noun - a bone of the skull
There are 8 letters in TEMPORAL: A E L M O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPORAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEMPORAL plus a wildcard: TEMPORAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEMPORAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TEMPORAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.