Scrabble word: MORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORE exist?
Definitions of MORE in dictionaries:
- noun - English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded
- adj - (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- adj - (comparative of `many' used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
- adv - used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- adv - comparative of much
- Greater in number: a hall with more seats.
- Greater in size, amount, extent, or degree: more land; more support.
- A greater or additional quantity, number, degree, or amount: The more I see of you the more I like you.
- To or in a greater extent or degree: loved him even more.
- In addition: phoned twice more.
- Moreover; furthermore.
- About; approximately: holds two tons, more or less.
- To an undetermined degree: were more or less in agreement.
- noun - a greater amount