Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORE exist?
Definitions of MORE in dictionaries:
- noun - English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded
- adj - (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- adj - (comparative of `many' used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
- adv - used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- adv - comparative of much
- Greater in number: a hall with more seats.
- Greater in size, amount, extent, or degree: more land; more support.
- A greater or additional quantity, number, degree, or amount: The more I see of you the more I like you.
- To or in a greater extent or degree: loved him even more.
- In addition: phoned twice more.
- Moreover; furthermore.
- About; approximately: holds two tons, more or less.
- To an undetermined degree: were more or less in agreement.
- noun - a greater amount
There are 4 letters in MORE: E M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORE plus a wildcard: MORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORE
Images for MORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.