Scrabble word: HOMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMER exist?
Definitions of HOMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a base hit on which the batter scores a run
- noun - ancient Greek epic poet who is believed to have written the Iliad and the Odyssey (circa 850 BC)
- noun - an ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs
- noun - United States painter best known for his seascapes (1836-1910)
- noun - pigeon trained to return home
- verb - hit a home run
- adj - used of your own ground
- adj - relating to or being where one lives or where one's roots are
- adj - inside the country
- A home run.
- To hit a home run: homered in the fifth inning.
- A unit of capacity used by the ancient Hebrews, equal to 10 ephahs (about 10 bushels) or 10 baths (about 100 gallons).
- verb - to hit a home run