Scrabble word: HOMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMER exist?
Definitions of HOMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a base hit on which the batter scores a run
- noun - ancient Greek epic poet who is believed to have written the Iliad and the Odyssey (circa 850 BC)
- noun - an ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs
- noun - United States painter best known for his seascapes (1836-1910)
- noun - pigeon trained to return home
- verb - hit a home run
- adj - used of your own ground
- adj - relating to or being where one lives or where one's roots are
- adj - inside the country
- A home run.
- To hit a home run: homered in the fifth inning.
- A unit of capacity used by the ancient Hebrews, equal to 10 ephahs (about 10 bushels) or 10 baths (about 100 gallons).
- verb - to hit a home run
There are 5 letters in HOMER: E H M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOMER plus a wildcard: HOMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOMER
Images for HOMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.