Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOME exist?
Definitions of HOME in dictionaries:
- noun - where you live at a particular time
- noun - housing that someone is living in
- noun - the country or state or city where you live
- noun - (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands
- noun - the place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end
- noun - place where something began and flourished
- noun - an environment offering affection and security
- noun - a social unit living together
- noun - an institution where people are cared for
- verb - provide with, or send to, a home
- verb - return home accurately from a long distance
- adj - used of your own ground
- adj - relating to or being where one lives or where one's roots are
- adj - inside the country
- adv - at or to or in the direction of one's home or family
- adv - on or to the point aimed at
- adv - to the fullest extent
- A place where one lives; a residence.
- The physical structure within which one lives, such as a house or an apartment.
- A dwelling place together with the family or social unit that occupies it; a household.
- An environment offering security and happiness.
- A valued place regarded as a refuge or place of origin.
- The place, such as a country or town, where one was born or has lived for a long period.
- The native habitat, as of a plant or animal.
- The place where something is discovered, founded, developed, or promoted; a source.
- A headquarters; a home base.
- Home plate.
- An institution where people are cared for: a home for the elderly.
- The starting position of the cursor on a computer screen, usually in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Of or relating to a home, especially to one’s household or house: home cooking; home furnishings.
- Taking place in the home: home care for the elderly.
- Of, relating to, or being a place of origin or headquarters: the home office.
- Relating to a team’s sponsoring institution or to the place where it is franchised: a home game; the home field advantage.
- Of, relating to, or being the keys used as base positions for the fingers in touch-typing: The home row on a standard keyboard consists of the keys for A, S, D, F, J, K, L, and;.
- At, to, or toward the direction of home: going home for lunch.
- On or into the point at which something is directed: The arrow struck home.
- To the center or heart of something; deeply: Your comments really hit home.
- To go or return to one’s residence or base of operations.
- To be guided to a target automatically, as by means of radio waves.
- To guide (a missile or an aircraft) to a target automatically.
- Available to receive visitors: at home on Thursdays.
- Comfortable and relaxed; at ease: at home in diplomatic circles.
- Feeling an easy competence and familiarity: at home in French.
- v - to return to one's home (place of residence)
There are 4 letters in HOME: E H M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOME plus a wildcard: HOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOME
Images for HOME
- Twin Palms Frank Sinatra Estate in Palm Springs CA
- homeluxury.net Finest Luxury homes In The World
- Find your Dream home Condo Bungalow Cottage or whatever you are ...
- Rendering of House Exterior Architectural 3d Exterior Rendering
- My home for the winter
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.