Scrabble word: MOVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOVER exist?
Definitions of MOVER in dictionaries:
- noun - workman employed by a moving company
- noun - (parliamentary procedure) someone who makes a formal motion
- noun - someone who moves
- noun - a company that moves the possessions of a family or business from one site to another
- One that moves: a fast mover in corporate circles.
- One that transports household or office goods from one location to another as an occupation.
- verb - to change from one position to another
There are 5 letters in MOVER: E M O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOVER plus a wildcard: MOVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOVER
Images for MOVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.