Scrabble word: MOVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOVER exist?
Definitions of MOVER in dictionaries:
- noun - workman employed by a moving company
- noun - (parliamentary procedure) someone who makes a formal motion
- noun - someone who moves
- noun - a company that moves the possessions of a family or business from one site to another
- One that moves: a fast mover in corporate circles.
- One that transports household or office goods from one location to another as an occupation.
- verb - to change from one position to another