Scrabble word: REMOVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMOVE exist?
Definitions of REMOVE in dictionaries:
- noun - degree of figurative distance or separation
- verb - remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- verb - remove from a position or an office
- verb - dispose of
- verb - cause to leave
- verb - shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes
- verb - go away or leave
- verb - kill intentionally and with premeditation
- verb - get rid of something abstract
- To move from a place or position occupied: removed the dishes from the table.
- To transfer or convey from one place to another: removed the family to the West Coast.
- To take off: removed her jewelry.
- To take away; withdraw: removed his name from consideration.
- To do away with; eliminate: remove a stain.
- To dismiss from office.
- To change one’s place of residence or business; move: “In 1751, I removed from the country to the town” (David Hume).
- To go away; depart.
- To be removable: paint that removes with water.
- The act of removing; removal.
- Distance or degree of separation or remoteness: “to spill, though at a safe remove, the blood of brave men” (Anthony Burgess).
- verb - to take or move away
There are 6 letters in REMOVE: E E M O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMOVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMOVE plus a wildcard: REMOVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMOVE
Images for REMOVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.