Scrabble word: REMOVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMOVED exist?
Definitions of REMOVED in dictionaries:
- verb - remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- verb - remove from a position or an office
- verb - dispose of
- verb - cause to leave
- verb - shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes
- verb - go away or leave
- verb - kill intentionally and with premeditation
- verb - get rid of something abstract
- adj - separated in relationship by a given degree of descent
- adj - separate or apart in time
- Distant in space, time, or nature; remote.
- Separated in relationship by a given degree of descent: A first cousin’s child is one’s first cousin once removed.
- verb - to take or move away