Scrabble word: REMOVED
Is REMOVED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REMOVED in dictionaries:
- verb - remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- verb - remove from a position or an office
- verb - dispose of
- verb - cause to leave
- verb - shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes
- verb - go away or leave
- verb - kill intentionally and with premeditation
- verb - get rid of something abstract
- adj - separated in relationship by a given degree of descent
- adj - separate or apart in time
- Distant in space, time, or nature; remote.
- Separated in relationship by a given degree of descent: A first cousin’s child is one’s first cousin once removed.
- verb - to take or move away
There are 7 letters in REMOVED: D E E M O R V
Click to search all anagrams of REMOVED plus a wildcard: REMOVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMOVED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REMOVED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.