Scrabble word: ROMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROMP exist?
Definitions of ROMP in dictionaries:
- noun - an easy victory
- noun - a girl who behaves in a boyish manner
- noun - gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement
- verb - play boisterously
- verb - run easily and fairly fast
- verb - win easily
- To play or frolic boisterously.
- To run or advance in a rapid or easy manner.
- To win a race or game easily.
- Lively, merry play; frolic.
- Lively or frolicsome play that encompasses lovemaking.
- One, especially a girl, that sports and frolics.
- A rapid or easy pace.
- An easy win.
- verb - to play boisterously
There are 4 letters in ROMP: M O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROMP plus a wildcard: ROMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROMP
Images for ROMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.