Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MORPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORPH exist?
Definitions of MORPH in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to change shape in a computer animation
- verb - change shape as via computer animation
- An allomorph.
- A phoneme or sequence of phonemes that is assumed to be an allomorph though its assignment to a particular morpheme has not been established.
- One of various distinct forms of an organism or a species.
- v - to be transformed
There are 5 letters in MORPH: H M O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MORPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORPH plus a wildcard: MORPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORPH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MORPH
- ... Door Mats & Door Stops Door Stops morph Character Door Stop
- morph was created by Peter Lord of Aardman animation. The studio went ...
- morph & Pingu The power of gestures Esl Imaginarium
- Blue morph Suit Image Unavailable
- morph Rodeo Money Bank - Gift Zone
- ... shinymdash1nytvscoopassets_c200901morph-74588.html on line 5
- morph Coaster [NG 4026] - 8.00 Mustard
- morph Piggy Bank IWOOT
- Home Novelty Gifts Office Desk Accessories morph Desk Buddy