Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REPLANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPLANT exist?
Definitions of REPLANT in dictionaries:
- verb - plant again or anew
- To plant (something) again or in a new place: separated and replanted the perennials.
- To supply with new plants: replant a window box.
- To reattach (an organ or limbs, for example) surgically to the original site.
- verb - to place in the ground for growing
There are 7 letters in REPLANT: A E L N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPLANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPLANT plus a wildcard: REPLANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPLANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPLANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.