Scrabble word: PATERNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATERNAL exist?
Definitions of PATERNAL in dictionaries:
- adj - belonging to or inherited from one's father
- adj - characteristic of a father
- adj - relating to or characteristic of or befitting a parent
- adj - related on the father's side
- Relating to or characteristic of a father or fatherhood; fatherly.
- Received or inherited from a father: a paternal trait.
- Related through one’s father: my paternal aunt.
- adj - pertaining to a father
There are 8 letters in PATERNAL: A A E L N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATERNAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATERNAL plus a wildcard: PATERNAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATERNAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATERNAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.