Scrabble word: NATAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NATAL exist?
Definitions of NATAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a region of eastern South Africa on the Indian Ocean
- noun - a port city in northeastern Brazil
- adj - relating to or accompanying birth
- adj - of or relating to the buttocks
- Of, relating to, or accompanying birth: natal injuries.
- Of or relating to the time or place of one’s birth.
- adj - pertaining to one's birth
There are 5 letters in NATAL: A A L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NATAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NATAL plus a wildcard: NATAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NATAL
Images for NATAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.