Scrabble word: PALATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALATE exist?
Definitions of PALATE in dictionaries:
- noun - the upper surface of the mouth that separates the oral and nasal cavities
- The roof of the mouth in vertebrates having a complete or partial separation of the oral and nasal cavities and consisting of the hard palate and the soft palate.
- The projecting part on the lower lip of a bilabiate corolla that closes the throat, as in a snapdragon.
- The sense of taste: delicacies pleasing to the most refined palate.
- noun - the roof of the mouth
There are 6 letters in PALATE: A A E L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALATE plus a wildcard: PALATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALATE
Images for PALATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.