Scrabble word: PALATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALATE exist?
Definitions of PALATE in dictionaries:
- noun - the upper surface of the mouth that separates the oral and nasal cavities
- The roof of the mouth in vertebrates having a complete or partial separation of the oral and nasal cavities and consisting of the hard palate and the soft palate.
- The projecting part on the lower lip of a bilabiate corolla that closes the throat, as in a snapdragon.
- The sense of taste: delicacies pleasing to the most refined palate.
- noun - the roof of the mouth