Scrabble word: PALMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALMATE exist?
Definitions of PALMATE in dictionaries:
- adj - (of the feet of water birds) having three toes connected by a thin fold of skin
- adj - of a leaf shape
- Having a shape similar to that of a hand with the fingers extended: palmate antlers; palmate coral.
- Having three or more veins, leaflets, or lobes radiating from one point; digitate: a palmate leaf.
- Having webbed toes, as the feet of many water birds.
- adj - resembling an open hand