Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALMATE exist?
Definitions of PALMATE in dictionaries:
- adj - (of the feet of water birds) having three toes connected by a thin fold of skin
- adj - of a leaf shape
- Having a shape similar to that of a hand with the fingers extended: palmate antlers; palmate coral.
- Having three or more veins, leaflets, or lobes radiating from one point; digitate: a palmate leaf.
- Having webbed toes, as the feet of many water birds.
- adj - resembling an open hand
There are 7 letters in PALMATE: A A E L M P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALMATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALMATE plus a wildcard: PALMATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALMATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALMATE
- 16 lvs pinnately-veined (veins like a feather having a main central ...
- palmate Newt ( Lissotriton helveticus )
- ForestryLeaf Types - Science Olympiad Student Center Wiki
- LandscapeOnline.com Article Weed Management Trade Tips
- Simple Leaves - Margin Structure
- palmate newt
- All-Season Defense is the brainchild of a bus driver who after ...
- RXwildlife Sightings Blog Archive Young newts
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.