Scrabble word: PARENTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARENTAL exist?
Definitions of PARENTAL in dictionaries:
- adj - designating the generation of organisms from which hybrid offspring are produced
- adj - relating to or characteristic of or befitting a parent
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a parent.
- Of or designating the generation of organisms from which hybrid offspring are produced.
- adj - pertaining to a parent
There are 8 letters in PARENTAL: A A E L N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARENTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARENTAL plus a wildcard: PARENTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARENTAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARENTAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.