Scrabble word: PLANTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANTER exist?
Definitions of PLANTER in dictionaries:
- noun - the owner or manager of a plantation
- noun - a worker who puts or sets seeds or seedlings into the ground
- noun - a decorative pot for house plants
- One who plants: a planter of beautiful gardens.
- A machine or tool for planting seeds.
- The owner or manager of a plantation: cotton and rice planters.
- An early settler or colonist.
- A decorative container for a plant or small tree.
- verb - to place in the ground for growing