Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLANTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANTER exist?
Definitions of PLANTER in dictionaries:
- noun - the owner or manager of a plantation
- noun - a worker who puts or sets seeds or seedlings into the ground
- noun - a decorative pot for house plants
- One who plants: a planter of beautiful gardens.
- A machine or tool for planting seeds.
- The owner or manager of a plantation: cotton and rice planters.
- An early settler or colonist.
- A decorative container for a plant or small tree.
- verb - to place in the ground for growing
There are 7 letters in PLANTER: A E L N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLANTER plus a wildcard: PLANTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLANTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.