Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAEAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAEAN exist?
Definitions of PAEAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal expression of praise
- noun - (ancient Greece) a hymn of praise (especially one sung in ancient Greece to invoke or thank a deity)
- A song of joyful praise or exultation.
- A fervent expression of joy or praise: “The art... was a paean to paganism” (Will Durant).
- An ancient Greek hymn of thanksgiving or invocation, especially to Apollo.
- n - a song of joy
There are 5 letters in PAEAN: A A E N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAEAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAEAN plus a wildcard: PAEAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAEAN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAEAN
- Heavy Metal Bullet Heavy Metal New Blood EP Review paean - Livium
- Feel the paean Songs for Us to Sing The Oomph Music Blog
- luzs Guestbook
- Versione ad alta risoluzione (file in formato SVG dimensioni ...
- Shakeology paean Fitness
- paean (1973) Acrylic on canvas 114 x 113
- The Durutti Column A paean To Wilson (2010) The Last Dance
- paean to Love
- syntax music paean
- paean to the Z-Score and Its Commercial Bankruptcy Prediction