Scrabble word: PAEAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAEAN exist?
Definitions of PAEAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal expression of praise
- noun - (ancient Greece) a hymn of praise (especially one sung in ancient Greece to invoke or thank a deity)
- A song of joyful praise or exultation.
- A fervent expression of joy or praise: “The art... was a paean to paganism” (Will Durant).
- An ancient Greek hymn of thanksgiving or invocation, especially to Apollo.
- noun - a song of joy
There are 5 letters in PAEAN: A A E N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAEAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAEAN plus a wildcard: PAEAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAEAN
Images for PAEAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.