Scrabble word: PASTEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASTEL exist?
Definitions of PASTEL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various pale or light colors
- adj - lacking in body or vigor
- adj - delicate and pale in color
- A drawing medium of dried paste made of ground pigments and a water-based binder that is manufactured in crayon form.
- A crayon of this material.
- A picture or sketch drawn with this type of crayon.
- The art or process of drawing with pastels.
- A soft, delicate hue; a pale color: a room done all in pastels.
- A sketchy or brief prose work.
- Of, relating to, or made of pastel.
- Pale and soft in color.
- noun - a soft, delicate hue