Scrabble word: PASTEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASTEL exist?
Definitions of PASTEL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various pale or light colors
- adj - lacking in body or vigor
- adj - delicate and pale in color
- A drawing medium of dried paste made of ground pigments and a water-based binder that is manufactured in crayon form.
- A crayon of this material.
- A picture or sketch drawn with this type of crayon.
- The art or process of drawing with pastels.
- A soft, delicate hue; a pale color: a room done all in pastels.
- A sketchy or brief prose work.
- Of, relating to, or made of pastel.
- Pale and soft in color.
- noun - a soft, delicate hue
There are 6 letters in PASTEL: A E L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASTEL plus a wildcard: PASTEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASTEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASTEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.